O Tuga Tastes of Portugal is a Portugese Foodtruck that has been trading for over 5 years now. They started their food journey as Paula loves food and cooking, Fernando loves food and dealing with people. They make a great team! They offer delicious healthy Portugese food, including grilled, flavoursome meat dishes and salads. 80% of items are gluten free with no cross contamination. Also a few vegetarian/vegan options. All their packaging are compostable. They have been an Urban Markets stallholder for over 4 years now.
Due to the current pandemic, it is possible to order from them directly:
- Valenciana Rice - $15 Portuguese traditional rice with grilled chicken breast & vegetables.
- Frango Assado(Portuguese grilled chicken)
- $12 Chicken Meal ( 2 pieces chicken, chips)
- $15 Prego (Portuguese Steak Sandwich)
- $15 Bifana (Portuguese Pork Sandwich)
- $15 Chicken Sandwich
- $15 Veggie Sandwich
- $15 Chicken Salad
- $15 Portuguese Salad with grilled chicken breast, with a sauce of your choice Batata Frita (hot chips)
- $7 Desserts Pastel de Nata (Portuguese Custard Tart)
- $4 Sauces Lemon , Sweet BBQ, Piri-Piri Picante, Piri-Piri Fogo
Minimum order $15, delivery area Craigieburn and Surrounds. They also do take away-pickup with pre-payment. Open everyday 11am to 8pm.
This stallholder frequents a variety of our markets and events. Due to the current pandemic, their event/market gigs across Victoria have significantly reduced. Please head over to their social media pages and support this small business by liking and following their pages.